Adding chapter or volume or page count in the sort by

ama

I love reading longer manga however, when I use order by rating or view count most of the manga I find are very short.

Fed-Kun's army
For the Millionth and 13th time. ANY FEATURE RELATING TO CHAPTER OR PAGE COUNTS IS PERPETUALLY DENIED.

ama

Sorry, I read the rejected thread quickly and did not notice it. Now, I rechecked it and it was there. Although, I am not sure what is meant by per language. 😅

Dex-chan lover
@ama
Although, I am not sure what is meant by per language.
It means that if the information you want to work with is "how many chapters does this title have that I can read" that's a no-go.
As for how many chapters there are in the original work... that's honestly tricky as well and not really easy to find out.

ama

@MrIncognito
It means that if the information you want to work with is "how many chapters does this title have that I can read" that's a no-go.
As for how many chapters there are in the original work... that's honestly tricky as well and not really easy to find out.

Actually, I think any indication is good enough for me, even if total chapters uploaded for this manga (even for repeated chapters by different scan groups or in different languages).

For the original work, I noticed that sometimes it is indicated on the manga page, sometimes it is not. -maybe I misunderstood?-

Users who are viewing this thread