Adekan - Vol. 16 Ch. 53 - Kidnapped

Dex-chan lover
NOOO WAIIITT IS THIS A CONTINUATION WHAT HAPPENED
it suddenly changed to a time skip(???)

Dex-chan lover
NOOO WAIIITT IS THIS A CONTINUATION WHAT HAPPENED
it suddenly changed to a time skip(???)
Gotta thank the uploader who is being an absolute CHAD for translating this chapter from the Japanese to German official translation into English for us (last I recall). The problem is Adekan isn't really well received to be accesible for us in the English sphere, so we're waaaay behind on the plot. Otherwise, this has been the right flow of events actually.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hardwork into the translation and giving us another Adekan chapter! You've been keeping us peasants fed with crumbs. At least now we know that arc has finished is like and we're not stuck in Limbo :shamihuh: :nyoron:

Thank you for translating this! Ive been a fan of Adekan since 2013 and I cant let it go despite that the bromance was dwindling more and more.. I know that a lot of readers dropped this eversince the Touko arc but this latest chapter had me screaming!! More Kojiro x Shiro moments!!
The next volumes (raw Vol 17 and 18....770 yen each) are also available digitally in BookLive.. and the guy possessing Kojiro is back!

Users who are viewing this thread