Aesthethicc Scans is recruiting!

Group Leader
Relatively new scanlation group looking for staff to pick up more cultured manga series to work on.

Current series:
Welcome to the Special Fetish Classroom
Craft Orgasm
The Honor Student's Secret Job
The Devil Fascinates Me in Heavenly Prison.

Currently Recruiting:
JP Translators (urgent)
Proofreaders (urgent)
Cleaners/Redrawers

Q&A
Do I need experience?
It's not required, as any help will be greatly appreciated, but we would prefer if you did have some experience. As a bonus, we'll waive any testing for those who can show their experience!
What genres do we work on?
As the name sort of indicates, we will be mainly a group for ecchi based series. NSFW is expected.
Do you assign work?
That will depend on staff availability, but you're welcome to claim the chapters you'd be willing to work on. Although we are very flexible, 1-2 weeks is usually the deadline.

Contact?
Discord: https://discord.gg/9pVjNm7Dsc
If you're interested, please shoot me a message in the recruitment channel or PM me - catfish007#6975

Fed-Kun's army
Relatively new scanlation group looking for staff to pick up more cultured manga series to work on.

Current series:
Welcome to the Special Fetish Classroom
Craft Orgasm
The Honor Student's Secret Job
The Devil Fascinates Me in Heavenly Prison.

Currently Recruiting:
JP Translators (urgent)
Proofreaders (urgent)
Cleaners/Redrawers

Q&A
Do I need experience?
It's not required, as any help will be greatly appreciated, but we would prefer if you did have some experience. As a bonus, we'll waive any testing for those who can show their experience!
What genres do we work on?
As the name sort of indicates, we will be mainly a group for ecchi based series. NSFW is expected.
Do you assign work?
That will depend on staff availability, but you're welcome to claim the chapters you'd be willing to work on. Although we are very flexible, 1-2 weeks is usually the deadline.

Contact?
Discord: https://discord.gg/9pVjNm7Dsc
If you're interested, please shoot me a message in the recruitment channel or PM me - catfish007#6975

Hello. I would like to volunteer as a CLRD . Though I am a newbie , I hope to gain more experience and skill. Please notify if you would have me.

Users who are viewing this thread