After School Dice Club - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Memorial Lovers

Dex-chan lover
Guy got dumped and has her ex's picture laying around? huge fucking red flag.

Not gonna lie, Nao is pretty cute. Still, this has a stranger and darker tone than the anime, that’s for sure.

Not gonna lie, after that kinda flashback the 'girlfriend is die' is a million times better ending than 'she got someone else'. I will still take it even now.

Actually getting her girlfriend stolen is worse than her dying IMO, because if she had died then she died loving Takeru. But because she didn't die and got her heart stolen by that doctor, he has to live knowing his ex is playing doctor with that doctor.

Double-page supporter
Is the girlfriend getting new bf supposed to be the joke cause it sure isn't funny or good after that dramatic flashback

Um, I think what they're driving toward is the revelation that Nao's mother is his ex.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that the manga will not push a romantic relationship between her and the shop owner because the inner thoughts of both that they showed here threw up all sorts of red flags should things go that way. On one hand Nao is really emotionally insecure and, presumably due to past trauma, seems to have huge issues judging people and relationships. For Takeru he seemed to spend half the chapter dwelling on how she reminded him of his past girlfriend, who he misses dearly, which is not a healthy way to start a relationship with a new person either.

That is not even going into the sketchy age difference...

@InfiniteVerisimilitude yeah... but as long as the author wants it, the relationship will work out just fine, just like batman defeating superman... if the author wills it, basic common sense is completely ignored...

Users who are viewing this thread