After School Mate - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, good for him.

I only recently started this but still feel really happy for Rika for being able to live how he wants/needs.

Also some things being left up in the air is fine to me, thats how life is sometimes. What matters is they are all on the starting path to a happier future.

Dex-chan lover
I still think Satsuki's dad is a dick for never showing his face to his son, like damn you can really see how heartbroken Satsuki is when he realizes his dad is the one always on the phone.

It's unfortunate that this had to end so soon, although I can see why. I doubt (positive) strories about trans people are popular in japan. I hope the author gets to continue telling sweet stories like this!

I really liked this one specifically because it didn't push the romance angle. it acknowledged that sometimes being friends with and being trans yourself is really messy and confusing time and you gotta figure out how to approach it. they didn't try and force it onto Rika and instead just wrote a nice story about someone wanting to support a friend and finding out how they needed to do that. short but sweet little window into a life experience.

Fed-Kun's army
so so so many 1stars wow never saw that many on this site
people must hate on storys that have trauma related stuff in it
(i 100% know why there is so many 1s even tho this is at least a 7)

Dex-chan lover
so so so many 1stars wow never saw that many on this site
people must hate on storys that have trauma related stuff in it
(i 100% know why there is so many 1s even tho this is at least a 7)
Yeah, we already know why.
Outside of remarking on that, I wanted to say this felt like a bitter but happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Meh, romance elements were weak (probably for the best), and trans elements was also somehow weak. The story didn't really push much in any direction

Users who are viewing this thread