After Ten Years of Chopping Wood, Immortals Begged To Become My Disciples - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
Oh yea let's just swoop in and save the day...
Wait, her entire family was slaughtered?
Oh it's fine we'll still take her and she will be bright and cheerful in no time.

Dex-chan lover
No dont kill them, destroy them, but force them to live in absolute misery for as long as possible

Dex-chan lover
I think I figured out my issue with this series... There is no real downtime between conflicts, so we never get to see our cast interact with normal people.

Instead, from what we have seen, the world is composed of our MC, cute girls, and an endless mountain of raging dickweeds out to murder, rape, and ruin everything.

Not saying the series is bad, I am still reading it, but it can be exhausting...

Dex-chan lover
I think I figured out my issue with this series... There is no real downtime between conflicts, so we never get to see our cast interact with normal people.

Instead, from what we have seen, the world is composed of our MC, cute girls, and an endless mountain of raging dickweeds out to murder, rape, and ruin everything.

Not saying the series is bad, I am still reading it, but it can be exhausting...
.... you just explained 99% of all Xianhuan series..

Dex-chan lover
Really when the remaining part of her family was in danger of being killed you had the MC arrive late??? The scythe closing in on her Uncle was clearly a better point for the MC to jump in since it was already established the bad guys are bad guys by the whole murder her parents and actively eating one of their severed heads

Users who are viewing this thread