After Ten Years of Chopping Wood, Immortals Begged To Become My Disciples - Ch. 49

Staff
Super Moderator
mangadexdiscord-discord.gif

2cbf363c-986a-407b-b3b2-1af2898e80be.png

Dex-chan lover
Cool the beach episode but like can we talk abut about how sword dude had a sword really far up his ass....
I think this first time I have ever seen in story a sword cultivator really took it that far.
And he is bleeding too dude hardcore as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel a Team Rocket situation about to be unleashed?

Group Leader
Cool the beach episode but like can we talk abut about how sword dude had a sword really far up his ass....
I think this first time I have ever seen in story a sword cultivator really took it that far.
Ikr, cultivators normally be like use physical torture to train skin toughness or smth but he's piercing it through just for sword intent lmao I think he's into it :meguusmug:

Aggregator gang

It's understandable,
If you want to become one with what/who you love,
want to be closer to what/who you love,
want to understand, want to know more about what/who you love,
the best way to cultivate is to have a dual cultivation with what/who you love

He want to become one with the sword,
want to be closer to the sword,
want to understand, want to know more about the way of the sword,
so he has a dual cultivation with the sword

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it wasn't the buttplug reveal that I was expecting but who am I to shame. Let him do him...literally...and bloodily.

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, it wasn't the buttplug reveal that I was expecting but who am I to shame. Let him do him...literally...and bloodily.
Shame is a good and healthy emotion, it prevents us from doing stupid things that are harmful. Shame him for his own good. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread