Agasa-kun wa Yande iru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Thanks for picking this up! Despite the red flags (expected since Yandere is in the title) enjoying it thoroughly. Hope you continue!

I'm thinking the panel about Agasa saying they are in the same grade, might have been Agasa saying he wishes they were in the same grade and he wants Ichigo to stay back a grade so they can be in the same grade. Hence him saying he'd take care of her.

Thanks for picking this up! Despite the red flags (expected since Yandere is in the title) enjoying it thoroughly. Hope you continue!

I'm thinking the panel about Agasa saying they are in the same grade, might have been Agasa saying he wishes they were in the same grade and he wants Ichigo to stay back a grade so they can be in the same grade. Hence him saying he'd take care of her.
ahh tysm! I used multiple translators and I got similar yet different translation meanings for each one, I just used my context clues and the similarities I saw. that makes a lot more sense now. sorry for the bad translation on that panel!

ahh tysm! I used multiple translators and I got similar yet different translation meanings for each one, I just used my context clues and the similarities I saw. that makes a lot more sense now. sorry for the bad translation on that panel!
No apologies needed at all! Your translation is great and clear :) if you need help editing the English feel free to reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread