Ai ga Omoi Jirai-kei Vampire - Ch. 1 - First Meeting Proposal

Group Leader
I know some of you know, but for the rest, a 'jirai-kei' (literally 'landmine') girl is one who's so damaged emotionally that at some point she will explode, doing major damage to both you and her, and of course this could involve some stabby stabby. i.e., don't step on a landmine! It's kind of been downgraded and overused lately to the point where it can mostly just mean the fashion, which is pretty much the same as japanese goth (black, frilly) and that she cries a lot. I guess we'll see!

Supporter
I know some of you know, but for the rest, a 'jirai-kei' (literally 'landmine') girl is one who's so damaged emotionally that at some point she will explode, doing major damage to both you and her, and of course this could involve some stabby stabby. i.e., don't step on a landmine! It's kind of been downgraded and overused lately to the point where it can mostly just mean the fashion, which is pretty much the same as japanese goth (black, frilly) and that she cries a lot. I guess we'll see!
I havent glimpsed the following chapters but that “stabby stabby” hmmmhm Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Woo vamp girls. interesting 'jirai kei' is a trend or so, the fashion looks good tho i usually see one specific dress/outfit associated with it so wonder if it's some clothing company's propaganda

Dex-chan lover
Marriage and bloodstain are the same word in Japanese? That's quite a carnal way to look at marriage. It must refer to the first night if the woman is a virgin, like the women (and in fact the men as well) quite often were in historical times, until the marriage. The marriage naturally was assumed to last till death.

Users who are viewing this thread