Ai ga Omoi Jirai-kei Vampire - Ch. 6 - I Really Like You

Dex-chan lover
Wait, vampy-chan didn't meet imouto-san yet?

Now i want an Arc-Akiha like meeting lol

Fed-Kun's army
considering her previous behavior chloe probably will have a menhera breakdown (if any) more than a yandere one

Dex-chan lover
Odds that that one is a boy?
Oh, the sister does exist.
We know she does (from a prior chapter), but it would be the boring development :dogkek:
who's the landmine again? because it sure doesn't look like Chloe is.
I commented something similar last chapter, got a reply that essentially summed up to "it is a translator's error, where they translated her sense of fashion 'jirai-kei' as 'landmine'". Dunno how correct that is, as I dunno about fashion, but I agree that she really isn't the problem in this relationship.

Dex-chan lover
Odds that that one is a boy?

We know she does (from a prior chapter), but it would be the boring development :dogkek:

I commented something similar last chapter, got a reply that essentially summed up to "it is a translator's error, where they translated her sense of fashion 'jirai-kei' as 'landmine'". Dunno how correct that is, as I dunno about fashion, but I agree that she really isn't the problem in this relationship.
Idk her behavior is definitely a problem. They just met and she pushes for marriage which is a problem itself but the reasoning she gives him when questioned is that his blood is tasty. That's the same as someone telling you they wanna marry you for your money how is that not a red flag.

Dex-chan lover
Why is the mangaka trying to make MC look weird?

It's perfectly normal to question whether someone who keeps saying "i love you because you taste delicious" actually loves you.

MC was completely right saying she just wants his blood (at this moment.) She doesn't even really know him.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, imouto doesn't look too rebellious to me. Does he have two sisters?
Doesn't appear so when looking at the manga description only mentioning a brother and sister, we can see in chapters 1 and 3 that it's just one brother and sister. The rebellious bit looks like when they were much younger (page 16 of chapter 1) so I think it was a brief flashback, especially since in chapter 3 the sister is said to be taking entrance exams in a couple years.

That all being said though, it's a little weird we haven't actually seen her til now. Makes it feel like forced drama instead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread