AI: Patrol Car! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11 - True Partner

Group Leader
Hey all, this is the last full chapter of the manga. There's a little extra chapter left but it's only two pages.

It's been a short series, I had fun with it and hope you all enjoyed it as well.

See you in other scanlations by Teisoku Scans!

Dex-chan lover
It's been a short series, I had fun with it and hope you all enjoyed it as well.
Thanks for the translation. Short indeed, but the series is a nice read. Interesting take on making cars actual characters instead of the usual racing "in tune with the engine's soul" etc tropes.

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to see a remake of this manga in this day and age, or even the concept of it. There'd be so much more plot points to discover and follow, like with the fear of AI replacing human workers, or pitting off the fictionally perfect Patoko AI versus something like Tesla's which can be jumpscared into killing its own passengers (also the ethics of that will be a really hot debate) as a measure/yardstick to see just how far the technology has to go to be safely viable in the real world.

Many thanks for translating this manga, Teisoku Scans. Be seeing you in your other projects.

I hope nobody reading this manga gets any ideas to hump a car. I wouldn't want that living rent free in the back of my mind forever as a fact.

Group Leader
Dang, that got the axe fast! Well, thank you for translating it!

Group Leader
I hope nobody reading this manga gets any ideas to hump a car. I wouldn't want that living rent free in the back of my mind forever as a fact.
There is an entire genre of
dragons humping cars.

Now you know! And knowing is half the battle (TM).

Users who are viewing this thread