Aikagi-kun to Shiawase Gohan - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Baumkuchen for Two

Dang, 3 chapters left and last updated 7 months ago. If I had a penny for every time this has happened…

(Pulls out wallet to buy the last volume in Raw)

I’m guessing this is the scan groups’ strategy to encourage us to buy the last volume. It’s a great series so I’m happy to support the author any ways.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, 3 chapters left and last updated 7 months ago. If I had a penny for every time this has happened…

(Pulls out wallet to buy the last volume in Raw)

I’m guessing this is the scan groups’ strategy to encourage us to buy the last volume. It’s a great series so I’m happy to support the author any ways.

I mentioned this series being abandoned in one of the chapters that Fe released today and was told that there's a particular member of their group that's responsible for this series named Oreki. However that name doesn't appear to have a mangadex account and the one tagged with uploading this series (ScarecrowB) is the one that said we had to bother this other person to get it worked on. A look at their seemingly dead website suggests that Oreki (or Orekisan) might be the group leader as he is the one who last made posts on their site but that was 2 years ago.

Also honestly I'm not so sure that this is a plan to make people buy volume raws as much as it just seems like Fe Scans overloads themselves and then ends up with some titles falling by the wayside when they get stretched too thin. That post from 2 years ago that I just mentioned from their website pretty much says that was their issue then, with too many series and not enough people to work on them. It doesn't feel like this is a Galaxy Degen type setup where they monopolize and hold series hostage to get patrons and raws.

Maybe getting some updates on this would mean going to their discord to pester them? I would but my computer is crippled right now and discord won't run properly.

Users who are viewing this thread