Aiseki Ii desu ka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Souvenir

Dex-chan lover
lol i wonder if a boss is 'expected' to splurge more on a souvenir for coworkers/subordinates or so but depending on if it's too expensive it might come off as them 'flexing' their wealth or so, but the most common thing i've seen is snacks, tho idk how many ppl would be picky or have allergies but i suppose someone just wouldn't take one from a set versus just like throwing it away while the boss is turned away haha

i guess a keychain would be useful but unless they're young/just starting out most ppl would already have their own keychain unless it was some exclusive anime chara thing (which they might not display publicly) or a 'matching' set with the job but that def just seems like the western equivalent of "we're not giving you a pay raise but have some pizza"

altho the 'safe' choice, if a bit impersonal is just to give everyone a gift card (tho as a 'job' i feel like ppl would appreciate some 'day off' or so if not some company trip where they don't have to do work but i guess you don't wanna go on 'vacation' with your boss)

Dex-chan lover
The curse of omiyage, just buy food or alcohol ez pz!. Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread