Aishuu Lava - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I feel like they are playing a game of who can get to the latest chapter first before it gets removed. This would be the third time if these chapters disappear too.

I feel like they are playing a game of who can get to the latest chapter first before it gets removed. This would be the third time if these chapters disappear too.
No, the moderator has allowed it, Just i didn't followed the rules, it will be not removed, sorry for that, next chapters will be upload soron im working on it.

Dex-chan lover
No, the moderator has allowed it, Just i didn't followed the rules, it will be not removed, sorry for that, next chapters will be upload soron im working on it.
Out of curiosity, do you mind explaining which rules you didn't follow? Also thanks for reuploading, this manga is entertaining.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Out of curiosity, do you mind explaining which rules you didn't follow? Also thanks for reuploading, this manga is entertaining.
Rule 1.7: Uploading a chapter created by a tool that automatically edits and generates translated pages is not allowed. This includes tools that allow for additional manual editing after the automated process.

All the chapters were autogenerated.

Rule 1.7: Uploading a chapter created by a tool that automatically edits and generates translated pages is not allowed. This includes tools that allow for additional manual editing after the automated process.

All the chapters were autogenerated.
I am really sorry for that , i didn't know that, i was new user but now not used any tools, im working on it hard to translate this manga withouth tools. Now is good and readable.

Uploader, you owe us some explanation. What's going on?
Im am really sorry it was used ichigo tools but now the translating is good and normal, readable. I apologize. Now im working on hard next chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread