Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 27 - That Hotel

Dex-chan lover
That kid gave me Hotarubi no Morie flashbacks for some reason. Lol. Still remember how sad I felt for a couple of days after watching that movie. :qq:
SJvoB0G.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Alright, I started to suspect this with the sudden pedo step-dad some chaps back, but this chap confirms this author is a hack writer.

We already have the main drama of the story with the cheating stuff and the mystery of Shizuku.

There is NO reason to add some random injury or coma drama on top of that.

That's just throwing random shit to the wall and seeing what sticks.

Dex-chan lover
"The sea at night is beautiful, isn't it?"
Consarn it, Riku! You're supposed to say "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?", followed by intense Japanese blushing. Well, at least some blushing is there.

Dex-chan lover
This is dragging on too long. Authors refusing to drop any real hints about what's going on and its making the story boring.
shizuku's secret is that she is psychokinetic and uses her powers to push kids off cliffs. she won't be able to come back next year because super detective riku will put this serial killer behind bars. it's staring us in the face!

IYZPrEW.png

Group Leader
Shizuku is dying, isn’t she? She always had a crush on Riku, but Takt confessed to her first and, to not create any issues between the friends, she ended up going out with Takt. Takt also has something for Riku, so he keeps trying to keep anyone from getting closer to Riku.

Thing is, Shizuku is dying/moving away/vanishing out of thin air and now is hellbent on being with Riku, but Takt knows something and is using this info to keep her at bay. Either that, or she’s with Takt for some family reason (Takt family is loaded and controlling) and after graduating they will move away and break contact with Riku.

Or the story is shite and nothing makes sense, with stuff hacked together just to create some suspense.

Double-page supporter
Feels like the physics isn't making sense. The girl swapped place with the kid causing her to fall, then MC had the time to jump after the girl and hug her while holding her head during free fall?

Dex-chan lover
Alright, I started to suspect this with the sudden pedo step-dad some chaps back, but this chap confirms this author is a hack writer.

We already have the main drama of the story with the cheating stuff and the mystery of Shizuku.

There is NO reason to add some random injury or coma drama on top of that.

That's just throwing random shit to the wall and seeing what sticks.

I suspect the primary reason for this is "No matter how this turns out, even with no injuries on any participant, there's no way to keep the midnight 'walk' a secret."

Group Leader
I am so confused, it's kind of hard to enjoy the series, i have no idea what's it trying to do.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm not going to say anything as it will just make me sound like a broken record. I'll just be looking forward to more chapters as they release.

That being said, i will say one thing - I feel like the author has reverted Riku's determination for Shizuku since he got involved with Umimi's SA situation.

Users who are viewing this thread