Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 34 - The Battle Begins

Dex-chan lover
At this point the only conclusion i have is that everyone, and i mean EVERYONE wants to fuck this dude. Why? Who knows, only gremlin A has a proper reason to like him, and next on the line is probably takt unironically but we basically dont know anything about him so who knows really

Dex-chan lover
at this point yako and and the other kouhai-chan(I forgot her name) will have a yuri relationship, just like the author's other work

Dex-chan lover
At this point the only conclusion i have is that everyone, and i mean EVERYONE wants to fuck this dude. Why? Who knows, only gremlin A has a proper reason to like him, and next on the line is probably takt unironically but we basically dont know anything about him so who knows really
He has that harem protag aphrodisiac pheromones that make every other character instantly fall in love with no effort on the protag's part.

Protag:"Hey nice today isn't it?"

Random NPC:"OMG I'M CUMMING!!!!"

Aggregator gang
at this point, it just suck to be the other guy. on the other hand, the mc is a harem protag, gets all the chick, and even ntr'd the other guy with his girlfriend(even if it possible to be a fake relationship, still).

tf is the author cooking bruh:fml:

Dex-chan lover
lel3.png

Dex-chan lover
I suspect now that Takt might have some terminal illness OR he's gay for Riku

Users who are viewing this thread