Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Their respective lies [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
If she is testing him then was there really any reason for her to bite him hard enough to make him bleed? I do wonder if she's going to increasingly give demands to him as the series go on. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I still just think Minase should break up with Takt as she clearly doesn't love him, I STILL really really wanna know what happened at the cafe.

I'm glad Umimi didn't go full blackmail though, although so now we basically confirm we have 2 girls into Riku whom both dated Takt cause Takt wanted to beat Riku lol This series be wild yo our theories be comin true.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the cuck to actually be the mastermind of it all. I'll actually come to check if the team redos the name if that happens.

Thanks for the chapter and I feel the pain for having stupid unusable bubbles, had a crack at that.

Dex-chan lover
If she is testing him then was there really any reason for her to bite him hard enough to make him bleed?

the point is she is (obviously) lying and does care about who he's with
on another note she must have extremely sharp teeth to pierce her hand, anyone whose bitten themselves before would know human teeth do not do the trick

Dex-chan lover
Gah, I'm so conflicted. Usually I hate cheaters, but she's so blatantly in love with the main guy that despite their being drama, I'd like to see them together in the end.
even if that's the case, let's be honest, there's SERIOUSLY no reason for the bitch to still be in a relationship with the main guy's best friend, I think we can all agree on that. Wah the heck is she trying to pull xD

Whether or not they end up together, I HOPE they don't get out of this scot-free

jak

Contributor
even if that's the case, let's be honest, there's SERIOUSLY no reason for the bitch to still be in a relationship with the main guy's best friend, I think we can all agree on that. Wah the heck is she trying to pull xD

Whether or not they end up together, I HOPE they don't get out of this scot-free
I think she realizes that this would destroy their friendship as well.

Supporter
People here bring up a lot of good points, but I'm going to put those to the side just for a moment...

Because I want to acknowledge the "holy fuck it actually happened" moment of Characters A and B having actual communication about an incident so that there would not be any misunderstandings in regards to it.

Dex-chan lover
I’m starting to think that Kouhai misunderstood her feelings for MC as feelings for Takt because of how prevalent Takt is in his life.

Maybe when she thought she like to hear stories about Takt from MC, what she really liked was MC talking. And whenever she would looked in MC’s direction Takt was standing next to him.

In conclusion, I think kouhai pavloved her feelings by associating the doki doki feelings MC made her feel with Takt always somehow being mentioned or seen

Users who are viewing this thread