Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Dream or Reality [UNCENSORED]

AINT NO WAY LMAOOO

oh well the homie-in-love-with-mc troupe is not really uncommon

Dex-chan lover
Dammmnnnn isokey Riku, Takt. It is what it is (ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ)
it-is-what-it-is-it-is-what.gif

Dex-chan lover
Takt being in love with Riku actually makes a lot of sense. Especially if Minase knows he's gay and is just trying to help him out.

It would explain why she's not romantically attached to Takt while dating him, it explains why Takt broke up with Kouhai, and why Riku refuses to let the status quo change.
It seems like Mimi would be the first one to actually know for sure if Takuto is gay.

Takuto been trying to hide it.
Shizuku probably noticed hints while they're dating, but not sure if he ever admit it, or if she ever found an unmistakable evidence about it.
And now she's busy with preparing on how to goal in with Riku.

Dex-chan lover
Okay… I thought Takt was sly and shady, but not… In love with Riku, even if it was not him kissing, the way he blushed and so on generally indicates those feelings, but at the same time his previous interactions don't match this “love”… Unless he's a Yandere character, so, yes, all the others interactions and faces his been giving would make sense, as the hostility was never towards Riku but rather towards the surrounding girls.

Dex-chan lover
You guys are crazy for saying that Takt is the one who kissed LMAO. And what the fuck is that. OMG. We don't need that visualization of the possibility of what if no one comes to that room. (Low key I need it acc.) But still. WTF.

Dex-chan lover
Oh trust me, this is wholesome compared to the degeneracy I was recommending.
Umm.. can you recommend me some mangas with this same amt of wholesomeness and degeneracy. I don't want total mindfuck but this much is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread