Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Favorite Scent

Dex-chan lover
Someone here in the comments has a dry sense of humor, and someone else seems not to get the joke.

Dex-chan lover
Man he rly should just leave her. Shes leading him on while getting absolutely railed by Takt the night before lmao. Until they prove otherwise, that hickey n everything just feels like they fukt. My man plz leave this hoe alone.

Contributor
I suppose the hickey on Shizuku's neck several chapters back was real after all, if this is a new one on her. Also, Riku's a moron for carelessly keeping his dad's "gift" on his uniform's shirt pocket. Then again, that should be unsurprising considering he continues to lay in the middle of this trashy web of deceit between his "friends" instead of, y'know, making a move to free himself and leave.

Looks like author loves blue balling or they ain't even know how to wrap this shit up after spreading it like a wild fire. Better yet could be the Reiji's spiritual student. I mean milking the chapters with even more frustration, always lingering feeling of NTR and the possibility of having a cuck MC. Kanokari could be a spiritual guide of this manga lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I feel like there's not gonna be much progress again and the next chapters are gonna have the girl be delusional on who MC is assumed to be fucking with while she fucks with her bf 💀💀 the plot keeps dancing around and im getting tired of it. He's like cake being thrown around, everyone wants it but doesnt want to eat it 💀

dropping this series and i'll come back for the day it might get axed or when people start saying interesting stuff abt it.

Advise for next time, read the comments before reading the chapter for this manga 👀👀

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who says Riku should rail Shizuko to not be a loser are insane, as fake or not, she is in the relationships, to have sex with her will inevitably create an idiotic awkward situation with a bit too much bullshit happening. Now the least unloosery thing for him to do is to find a girl even if it's just a girl who down to screw, and get to railing her. As Dad has pointed out young people in young people's relationships don't now shit and it'll end bad one way or another, so just have fun and no regrets! Wear condom though

Aggregator gang
Its so bad but its so good...
Is this what they called "guilty pleasure"?

Dex-chan lover
This thing is stupid like very stupid but i just can't wait to see what the fuck will happen. I kinda have a feeling that it gonna disappoint me but whatever it was shit from the start anyways

Dex-chan lover
Free condom? +10 dad points
smoking INSIDE THE HOUSE? -10 HUMAN POINTS
I AWARD YOU NO POINTS, AND MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL

i believe there is a plot twist right here, but my heart can't take it tho after seeing her neck with that freaking band-aid

Users who are viewing this thread