Ajin Sharehouse - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Are you fine with it?

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it have a "harem" tag already? A harem infused with Boku no Pico twist :smugnako:

That little bulge btw is quite concerning. Will it be able to transform into a slit instead in the future? I wonder... :smugnako:
9I66E4Fx_o.png

Dex-chan lover
She says she is huge, so my type.
She says she is a monster, so my type.
She has a long tongue, so my type.
She could probably kill you easily, so my type.
She has cute snakes for hair, seriously what isn't there to love about that woman!

Thanks everyone at YuriTart for the translation

Dex-chan lover
....what are you going on about?

He's an incubus, a boy, a dude, a male
Yeah, I know. But I wonder if it is possible for them to have a sex change like periodically. I doubt this type of rom-com would allow such close wingman with that much ecchi potential. Even if sex change is impossible, it could be something else though, for example an existence/personality split like the case of Run and Ren in To Love-ru. :haa:

Dex-chan lover
It's unfortunate that femboy incubus exists, because the other two are just fine. Especially because he seems like he's going to be part of the "harem".

Edit: Yes, please keep striking me. That just shows that you guys are the strange ones for wanting a femboy as a potential love interest in an ostensibly straight romance harem series, based on the ML's very clear preferences.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread