Akame ga KILL!

I always admired how unapologetically violent and cruel the series was. Don't get attached to any of the characters, cause chances are, they won't make it to the end.

If you came from the anime and want to continue from where it changed (19), chapter 39.

Dex-chan lover
@ mikegnesium That's hardly a surprise Mikey. I never doubted you would be a fan of misogynist and tacky plots like cute blonde serial killers, villains so overpowered the cliché goody-goody dark-haired heroine is out of her league even with a major power-up and the hero needs multiple nuclear bombs - in a matter of speaking- to bring them down (and when they are defeated they don't even get what's coming to them save the fat guy, while Kurome is made to see the ghosts of the people she killed), and a boohoo sob-story about another dark-haired anti-heroine who (no surprises as usual in the world of fiction) gets to play the role of the damsel in distress.

Aw, what happened with
I'm not going to bother either at this point
@Pachka84? Having trouble with not acting like emotional, reactionary, passive aggressive child with compulsion to spread dumb theories?

Anyway - still bizarre, still cringy, still basic, and still sporting that weirdly expressed persecution complex i see - don't ever change. In few years your cats will be eating you. Misogyny targeting one specific woman is not misogyny - it's the world reacting to a person being an obnoxious, immature, boring seaworld, with nothing of value to offer to others. You give bad name to women everywhere.

Choke on that hair that you obsess over so much creepo. And please stop those sad attempts at venturing beyond the realm of gay fiction for mentally preadolescent - people outside that jerk circle don't care about grievance studies optics or theories. Your pigmentation oriented input (probably some form of unconscious racism seeking its way out) on the matters is not needed. Like anywhere - even on swamp like DS that shit wouldn't fly.

Fed-Kun's army
Akame ga kill is such a good read and I think the manga ending feels a lot better than the anime (the anime ending is good too, I just think this is better)

I'm really glad both Akame ga kill zero and Hinowa ga Yuku exist, they're fun to read after this

I read this before watching the anime and
In the anime literally everyone dies except for Akame

Aggregator gang
Not really fond of this series but that doesn't change the fact the art is gorgeous.

Fed-Kun's army
i stop reading this manga when one of the assassin girl (i mean best girl in this series IMO) got killed, and her head got displayed on a spike. That moment still got me pissed

Oh nice, I don't think I've seen these epilogue moments before. I was always afraid the author would randomly kill off Kurome and Wave so it's good to see them have a happy ending. We never got to see Mine interact with dragon Tatsumi either.

Fed-Kun's army
epilogue was cool, but that was part of akame ga kill 1.5, chapter 3 is missing from there too, the raws are here if anyone can read japanese: https://imgur.com/a/4C0j2#j6AOc6N

Group Leader
if you don't like manga where a lot of people die you probably shouldn't read this

This is acyually WAY BETTER ending than the anime i like it a lot .. i think this is the true ending what ive been waiting for

Dex-chan lover
Kind of like a shonenshit (dragon ball, one piece, naruto, fairy tail...)
But without the "shit". Really enjoyable manga that has been a breath of fresh air when it came out.

Volume 6, Chapter 28, Page 15- Wave is holding his right hand upwards towards himself but you cannot see his thumb

Users who are viewing this thread