Akari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
That twist was outta left field. I thought she was gonna say im pregnant. Thanks for the chapter

Contributor
She helped ease his loneliness. I dont think he'll care too much about not having any blood ties. Technically she hasn't lied about being his granddaughter. It's all been his misunderstanding, and she hasn't corrected him yet.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, interesting series! I really like the sketchy, charcoal-like art style.

I wonder why this non-granddaughter Akari went to see him... Seems like she knows of his granddaughter, but isn't super close or anything, and she probably is in some tough spot, so why him?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation! Really love this art style, it’s always great to see more works translated from this author!

Based off of this first chapter, I’m a bit worried that this Akari is just a friend of his grand daughter, and she’s only here to let Mr. Kagari know of her passing… That’d be pretty rough for the both of them, and might explain why she’d show up to his house months after his wife’s passing…

I wonder why Mr. Kagari couldn’t track down his grand daughter? What caused him to lose touch with his son?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I’m a huge fan of Beauty Salon in Prison so I’m looking forward to this. mangaka has a good style. Thanks for picking this up and thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread