Yona of the Dawn - Vol. 31 Ch. 180 - Unveiling

Dex-chan lover
It's getting pretty ridiculous how Yona, the dragons, and Hak are perfectly dancing to Soo-Won and Kye-Sook's tune. That being said, I don't think Soo-Won is actually planning to marry Yona against her will. It doesn't seem to fit his personality.

I'm srsly irritated...I'd take extreme pleasure in the dragons and Yona just destroying the advisor guy's plans

THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY FUCKING UGLY ASS ADVISOR AND FUCKING SOOWON JUST DIE ALREADY

Grabe talaga 😠 The guts of those people who pulled a stunt like that!!
Even Soo-Won was shocked, like wtf ahhhh the story keeps getting better and better.

The only thing that keeps me from getting too angry about this is that I know that Soo won isn't interested to marry Yona even in the slightest.

this advisor is basically asking to be killed 😡😠👺 the only thing keeping me calm is my phone screen which i dont want to break in a fit of anger 😠

God now i remember why i temporarily stopped reading this. This has got to be one of the mist infuriating arcs i have ever read in manga. Seeing soo-won's and kye-sook's dumbass face show up in almost every arc already pisses me off enough but now I have to go through one whole arc full of them and their dumbass plotline.

What makes this shi even worse is how all of the other characters are just going along with everything.Yona could've easily rebelled against their orders since it wouldn't be in kye-sook's favour to harm her or kill her ESPECIALLY after revealing her to the public. Same goes for the dragons, kye-sook literally doesn't have any leverage over them. What he's "keeping them safe" so that's why they have to obey every word they say?? Like jaeha said theyre not going to lay a finger on yona so why still go along with everything?? They shouldn't be able to have this much power against the dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread