Yona of the Dawn - Vol. 32 Ch. 187 - Secret

Dex-chan lover
@Firianath She was quite a fierce lady at one point, but this is real degeneration. She's imprisoning herself even more than Soo-Won and Kye-Sook were planning to. Hak's decision was pretty stupid, but at least he's doing something instead of rotting away sitting still. Yona is practically shackled to that single room now, and that's it. She even added a couple of locks to the shackles herself because why not.

@Kaarme i think it's because she thinks this is her fault, or maybe i'm projecting idk. the whole point of yona hesitating to kill soo-won was supposed to be that kouka is better under his rule, unlike what happened under king il's rule. but what happens after soo-won dies? what will happen to the kingdom? i doubt yona would want to be queen, and i don't think the manga would end with everyone happy and satisfied with the ending (referring to the readers) i just REALLY hope it doesn't go down like game of thrones

I don't get why ppl are mad or claiming Yona's development is ruined. What? She isn't allowed to be sad someone is sick and dying now?

Power Uploader
@celeb17 We're mad that, after all they've been through, she doesn't trust the dragons or Hak to be able to handle the consequences of knowing the truth about Soo-won's illness and is just meekly accepting her semi-confinement, and even saying things like that she doesn't need Hak by her side, which are sure to be misunderstood. In other words, all the assertiveness and boldness she's developed have gone to the devil and she's now Kei-shuk's patsy.

As for her being sad about Soo-won's imminent death, yeah, it irks me a little, but whatever. That guy's outlived his time and is beyond redemption.

@Kendama Exactly!! I mean, it's like everything she experienced after being betrayed by that PERSON, just went and evaporated into thin air. Like POOF, be gone! Like what the heck Author!

And she goes and pushes Hak and the dragon away, saying such cruel words. Seriously? Didn't she learn anything? *rolls eyes* Woman up, Yona!!

@kendama Hak and Yoon could be put to death if they know. What is there to trust? She just doesn't want them to make an enemy out of an entire kingdom. Keishuk and Judo aren't harming her or anyone else, there's no reason for her to start making impulsive decisions that could ruin their lives.

Why is there so little faith in Yona? She took the consort seat but then turned it into an opportunity to "attack" her enemies, right? Her other choices showed her extreme trust in her companions to keep their cool. It hasn't even been 24 hours since the problem of being isolated became apparent. She hasn't talked to Soo-won who might contradict his subordinates. And she knows that the dragons and Hak will come get her if she gets into real trouble. The foolish thing would be to make a hasty decision that cannot be undone.

I’m on chapter 60 is it worth it to keep going? Putting it on hold for now.

i'm glad ppl like @cassandra827 are here to bring knowledge to all these angry ppl

we cannot forget that even if soo-woon betrayed yona, she lived all of her childhood with him and his mother as well. Keep in mind that when we are children, things tend to strike us way more; more impactful and traumatizing.
just trust the author a bit more and wait for the outcome

wow suddenly everyone hates yona what happened?
the development she's getting is amazing and ways better when she was a naive princess in the beginning. She hates the fact that suwon killed her father but at the same time she realized first hand that her father neglected the poor villages (we've seen plenty of those), but at the same time she can't usurp the throne and kills the man who's fixing her country who happens to be her father's killer. it's sort of a dilemma, which Hak decided that he isn't going through with it anymore (let go of his pride and joined the sky army to get closer to Yona).
- one thing I kinda don't like is that Suwon is sick which was predictable BUT I can theorize a reason behind it.
he might've gotten sick after he went to hiryuu's tomb (which the previous king forbade him from it) so that might've been the reason? remember he went silent and missing after he went there.

OK my favorite until now is kija and soo-won and clearly soo-won will die and I really hate this!! :(

She really didnt have to do Hak like that though :( I have a feeling it will somehow get out that Soo-Won stayed in Yona's room so Hak will think the worst. My heart hurts for Hak

Users who are viewing this thread