Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 188 - Following Eyes

Dex-chan lover
Well tbh the first translation was funnier...

But in this version... Jaeha is still cracking me up on the jar XD

@rinku_kun afaik, Impatient Scans ceased scanlation activities. Their discord is still open, but they're not doing anymore scanlations

This translation was in the overall scheme of things much better, with just some phrasing just a bit awkward in places.

As you seem to be the successor group to IS for their manga, are you planning on doing Skip Beat too? As, although the most recent chapter translation was amazing well done, not sure if he will continue.

Contributor
@Crystal really? Do you know why? Last I heard, they had decided to move back here after mangastream died.

@Choco_Pudding this is all I saw.
Screenshot_20200124-024413_Discord.jpg

@HikariGo idk if they *are* the successor to Impatient, or if they're going to be taking up all the series that Impatient was working on, but at least for Yona there seems to be a sniping war between EvilTwin and WeShoujoScans. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Power Uploader
@Crystal It's not really a sniping war because sniping applies to picking up a series another group was doing regularly. As I see this, Evil Twin sniped Impatient because they got fed up with their no-rehosting policy (their first release was right before Impatient walked back on that policy), and then decided to continue anyway. But between Evil Twin and WeShoujoScans, they pretty much seem to ignore each other, which is probably the wisest thing to do. If we were to be rigorous about this, WSS sniped ET.

Contributor
Does Yona honestly think any guard could stop Hak? Please I don't care how drugged up that guy is there is no way Hak would lose. I cannot wait for this asinine arc to finish.

thank you so much for translating!! <3
i hope you'll keep translating akayona manga in the future, cuz your translation is the best one now and the clearest for this manga(impatient scans was the best but they stopped translating, unfortunately )
thank you !!

i hope the truth will be revealed soon,i hope we'll know the details of at least one thing(everything about soowon, zenoxsuwon,yona's fatherxsuwon etc) asap please i'm dying to know.. 188 chapters and not even one secret was revealed this's really making me not like this manga like i used to before :(

thank you again for translating <3

@Kendama yeah, WSS sniping ET is what I meant. ET's been relatively consistent ever since they started it, and since I knew Impatient dropped it, ET became the "regular group" in my opinion.

@Choco_Pudding no problem!

I much prefer these scanlations in comparison to the other group so I don't mind waiting awhile to read. Thank you so much for taking your time to translate AkaYona!

also i'm so tired of Hak and Yona being separated ;_; those last few pages are killing me

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Your translation is a lot more enjoyable to read.

Users who are viewing this thread