Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 33 Ch. 189 - King Hiryuu

Thank you so much once again for a brilliant translation! I had some doubts in fans translation, but this one just help me a lot! Thank you so much once again!

Agree, great quality translation. Even if it takes you a few extra days for TLC and QC it is definitely worth it, especially given the importance of accurate dialogue in this current arc.

Thanks for the chapter! I love this version the most, as it keeps coherence to Impatient Scans terminology and is easier to understand.

So we see here that Su Won is Hiryuu's descendant. The belief (myth?) was that the fire tribe were the actual descendants of the forst king, so I wonder how this will pan out. I also don't really remember, but are the kings of every generation from the sky tribe? How'd that come to be again.

PS. Zeno is love. Hope they can all meet w Yona soon.

thank you a lot for translating the chapter :D <3

Hello guuyysss do you have a discord server that people can join and get notified when you guys release a chapter?(⌒ω⌒)

Are ya'll affiliated with the group that released the newest chapter? I'm still waiting on your translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Say what? Seems like this arc is gonna be one hell of a ride.

Also, you just gotta love Zeno, right? That little blob of happy yellow

Users who are viewing this thread