Ake no Joi to Yoi no Majo ~Boku to Kanojo no Midara na Karute~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... idk about the whole "oh I'm a ditzy woman who can't cook" thing, it kind of ruins the whole mysterious vibe that's been built up so far. Still, I'm on board.

Also, did you translate that entire medical record? :eek: Very nice!

Dex-chan lover
Bro is just getting sauced before getting cooked for some nefarious purpose :angery: And that’s definitely not ara-ara purpose

Dex-chan lover
Oh this returned? It's been so long since the last chap that I had to re-read it to remember.

Kind of confused as to who the main female character is supposed to be, since chap 1 makes it seem like the sorceress is the star of the story, yet in chap 2 they changed to the funny doctor lady as the star.

Guess I will need to see more chaps for more info as to what is going on.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this returned? It's been so long since the last chap that I had to re-read it to remember.

Kind of confused as to who the main female character is supposed to be, since chap 1 makes it seem like the sorceress is the star of the story, yet in chap 2 they changed to the funny doctor lady as the star.

Guess I will need to see more chaps for more info as to what is going on.
Same bro, I had to re-read the first chapter.

Given the title of the manga, and all the stuff he's thinking about "maybe the witch was here, maybe she's hiding the witch" I'm wondering if the witch and the doctor are the same person, just different personalities or something.

Dex-chan lover
Morning wood doctor amirite?
MC affliction of check notes having a stopped heart but still living got resolved by forcing it to pump blood to his bonor.
In short, if he just bought a couple good hentai we wouldn't have this manga.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the update. This manga is near the top of my list for most anticipated. For obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread