Aki Sora

The art looks familiar, but I'm not sure if I've read this one or not. I'll have to follow and read later.

Holy cow, this was actually pretty damn good! I came for the adult material, but stayed for the writing. The Twin Sister and Mother were in some very interesting situations that I wouldn't have seen coming.
Recommended, just to see the emotions the twin sister was going through, damn that was something. Even the author's unrelated story about a college buddy at the end of the book was more emotional than most manga!

It's better than the rate given (currently 6.14). Surprisingly emotional for H manga.

@oukis_lips
Well one of the harem members invite him to an orgy and loses his virginity to another guy, while say something "look at me I'm givin my virginity to another guy"[/spolier] sorry for my english

Dex-chan lover
Putting everything else aside:

The main character is such a piece of shit. Again putting the whole 'incest' thing aside, if he IS in love with her, grow a spine and stop screwing other girls or tell her that you are!

What an asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
Pathetic nobody MC #984129 who everyone fawns over for no apparent reason AND some tacked on NTR. Great.

Dex-chan lover
have some good parts but the ending is shit and the MC gets cucked.

Great manga, although the ending falls into a very cliche romance trope used by many other authors
the mc's love interest leaves on a train, seemingly severing their relationship, but comes back at the end, as done in other manga like re-take, etc

I actually can't believe any of you unironically enjoyed this, how much do you have to dim down you're taste to make this anything other then 3/10?

SWEET HOME ALABAMA. This is one of those mangas I found through 4chan and this one was not enjoyable at all but the characters looking fine which is the inly redeemable factor.

Setting aside that this is just generically bad, the pretense of the last few chapters doesn't make a lot of sense. We're given the shocking reveal like that explains everything, but it doesn't explain anything. If anything, it just highlights that Aki is running away, she's doing the same thing their father did but trying to rationalize it away, as though that makes sense. And the fact that they meet at the end and that final line makes it pretty obvious they aren't reuniting and it really only serves to highlight the problem with that way of thinking.

That is, just because you've deliberately separated-- not only without consulting the other party involved, but making a unilateral choice based on the pretense of knowing 'what is best' which is one of the most cruel ways you can hurt another person --it doesn't change the situation, what you've already done, and what you know in your heart of hearts. All this has done is used a convenient excuse to run away rather than faces the consequences of your actions and in so doing trading the potential for external pain when others judge you for attempting to live in the 'sin' of your socially unacceptable life choices, for the guaranteed internal pain of deliberately hurting not only yourself but the other person and having to live your life knowing that you're denying each other not only who you are, but the comfort and strength of being together and facing your choices head on.

Ultimately, there's little doubt that an incest couple would face hardships attempting to live their life together, but that is the consequence they accepted when they crossed the line and by running away from it Aki only serves to wound not only herself, but particularly Sora who she claimed to want to protect, more deeply and thoroughly than the slings of their taboo lifestyle could likely have ever done. And if this were real life, it would likely show him that he could never truly rely on her, that she's not woman enough to own up to her choices when it really counts and that's as far as her love for him goes. And more than that, it would likely cause him to resent her for her part in allowing things to escalate the way they did if she wasn't willing to accept the consequences and it would be well deserved, she did something that can't be taken back.

Oh my fuck this manga is fucked up! makes my blood boil with anger. Auther like his other works likes to my the reader angry.

Power Uploader
@Denrick19 Because it has some super interesting arcs and characters? In particular Nami and their unnamed parent have super interesting and complex characterization to them. Nami's arc spiraling into madness remains one of my all-time favorites.

@Aelth It's pretty obvious why everyone fawns over him? because he's really cute?

if you wanna enjoy this just forget that there even is a story (it's just sad and pathetic) and don't even read the final volume, the ending just leaves you infuriated, instead of group sex at the convent you just get cliche/predictable turns one after another and still manages to make it super unclear if they stayed together or not.
The most infuriating part was:
when Aki-nee asked Sora if she should stay or not, and he was like "i don't even need to think about the answer to that" but he took so long to think about an answer he didn't need to think about that the train left
The only good part is that there were a lot of good sex scenes/situations, but all way too short and with no genitals drawn. It could have at least been a decent hentai, but no, the author didn't even manage to do that right.
I don't even know what the author wanted to tell people with this, that incest feels great but it's bad ? i bet the super unclear ending was left like that on purpose so you could decide for yourself, i fucking hate that half assed approach and there are many more authors who seem to do that unfortunately.

Double-page supporter
Initially found the OVA episodes through Twitter, and those were fine. Changing some stuff around from this, but ultimately not getting into the super bad stuff, but the manga? Oh boy, was this not a great ride. Certain complete out of character choices, terrible events that get glossed over like nothing, and a bad non-ending that has implications but expressly answers nothing. I liked a few of the characters in this, but overall this was pretty ass.

Users who are viewing this thread