Akuma Koujo - Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
This is one of my favourite novels, but they're really doing us dirty with the manga. I should have expected this with them starting in the middle of the novel.

Dex-chan lover
that website tells me how many are translated and not where i can actually read those chapters, thats why i asked in the first place, but thanks for nothing lol
ah, if you make an account and log in, the chapter records will turn into actual links thatll redirect you to the translator’s website

it wasnt always like this but at some point, novelupdates made it so only people who are logged in could use it properly

Dex-chan lover
You know i thought that the spider manga got somewhat ruined by them cutting pretty much 50% of the story.
Oh boy, i didn't know just how bad we could get.

Dex-chan lover
THEY CUT SOOOO MUCH
what makes it worse is at least up through V9, this is the second best battle in the series after the kidnapping massacre and slightly ahead of V2's Hunter and Hunted. (i would personally rate it as V1, V6, V2, V5, V3, V4, V8, V9, V7 for battle quality in order of whats translated)

also, Tina should have as many or more drillcurls than Claire Francios.

I kinda want to see Aria (with her wife Elena) and Yurushia meet. while granted neither girl would be particularly talkative with the other, their perspectives are fascinating and for being a demon, Yurushia has a very complex moral philosophy best represented by her interactions with her oldest half-sister, where as Aria is only held in check by her stepmother and wife and would abandon orphans to die because it doesnt help with her desire to protect Elena.

Group Leader
Who said the manga will end soon was right.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ne...shiki-akuma-kojo-manga-ends-on-may-24/.210330

Hope they start from the start with a remake faithfull to the original work.
Oh, well there it is. I assumed as much, the sales weren't great. I don't have direct sales figures, but just based on the reviews on Amazon it at best only sold 1/5 of what Otome Survival did (The authors other work).

The LN seems to be doing fairly well though, so it should keep going.

Contributor
Welp. I had been hoping for the best since this is a really fun part of the WN

So this chapter covered chapters 15, 16, and 17 of volume 6 basically bringing us to the end of the volume. Going to go into spoiler tags for my rant in case people want to read the WN.

THEY CUT SOOOO MUCH, THEY LITERALLY RUINED THE CLIMAX OF THE WHOLE TOKYO ARC. So I understand if this is getting the axe due to poor sales, but otherwise I have no idea what they are doing since they decided to cut what would have been some amazing chapters. They cut her protecting Misa, Dad-chan, and Misas daughter. They cut Yuuki and Onza helping her fight. They cut them taking down the crazy Isekai girl. They cut her attendents one on one fights with the gods minions. Also, this was a massive battle with thosands of demons and onis because they were summoned by that god thing and Noa. They -might- have cut Onza and her grandpa dieing and becoming her puppet demon things.....this was actually a really hard fight for her since she was outnumbered even with her demon army and she had no easy way to replenish her mana....

Anyways I'm really disappointed. I get it if this is getting the axe, which wouldn't be a suprise since sales aren't that great, but otherwise it's just crazy. Only way I could see them salvaging it is to start over at the beginning now.

Still going to translate it because I love the series, but I can only imagine how little sense this made to people who only read the manga
Noooo! we didn’t get to see crazy isekai girl get :slap:ed!

Users who are viewing this thread