Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Evening Date and Secrets (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling page 14 probably wasn't supposed to be boozy and was instead supposed to be bougie, as in bourgeois. It's pronounced boo-ji. Haven't checked the raws tho

Dex-chan lover
are they not getting fat from eating all these parfaits???
Very simple, horny thoughts consume lots of energy.

This can only go two ways:
  • Mai and Luna relationship just didn't work, Luna been peacocking cause she doesn't know Mai has a new girlfriend, they'll make up and will be friends again
  • Luna had stupid reasons to end the relationship, she'll bother Mai but Riri will stop her, she'll be able to smell / taste Luna negative feelings and tell her she's disgusting, to then tell her to fuck off
I honestly can't see things going differently, I suspect it'll be the former since the story isn't super serious, but but never know.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly we can't make a decision regarding whether Mai is being an idiot over the Luna situation until we know why they broke up. It could be they decided they worked better as friends.
Given the framing I highly doubt that but I do empathise with her desire not to lose a friend.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly we can't make a decision regarding whether Mai is being an idiot over the Luna situation until we know why they broke up. It could be they decided they worked better as friends.
Given the framing I highly doubt that but I do empathise with her desire not to lose a friend.
Both versions of the first chapter said Mai was dumped. And the ex even got a bf later. So I don't think she made a decision here.

Dex-chan lover
Oh new plot? nice.

It's a complicated, but can pass the "threat" from yayoi and her husband. Mai will meet her best friend, not ex. No further discussion. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread