Akutoku Ryoushu no Musuko ni Tensei!? ~ Tanoshiku Mahou wo Manandeitara, Omei wo Henjou Shitemashita ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Really if he got food poisoning from the food he just had it'd take longer before it affected him. I hate cop out writing like that to "progress" plot. Also I see no reason to hide what those teacher and whomever were talking about outside of to probably create a false red herring. 10/10 could have been done better (and yes 10/10 all this chapter should have been rewritten).

Really if he got food poisoning from the food he just had it'd take longer before it affected him. I hate cop out writing like that to "progress" plot. Also I see no reason to hide what those teacher and whomever were talking about outside of to probably create a false red herring. 10/10 could have been done better (and yes 10/10 all this chapter should have been rewritten).
its not unrealistic that you would be affected that quickly and it was overeating not food poisoning

Dex-chan lover
if everything is about how you imagine it, then why are they not exchanging their points of view? If he was using a magic no one else could then why is no one asking him how he sees flying magic? It seems like the first thing anyone who wanted to improve themselves would do.

Users who are viewing this thread