Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I am amused by the king commanding everyone to drop their swords, when literally no one was holding a sword. Also the king should have never let it come to this in the first place, as a prince that young shouldn't be able to move that many guards so easily. Letting the prince do whatever he wants with the guards is not going to help his maturity.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

[(Hero is a moron + Crown Prince is a spoiled brat) x both have cringey whims] ^ supposed future leaders of the nation = country is doomed

And also, TL team still thinks Absolute = Apryuto -> this manga is doomed if less and less will donate to their site because of this one. I mean, they are improving their PR work like what is happening to Utoon (probably rebranded manhwafreak) but you know, what's wrong is wrong,

Anyway, I laughed when the king said "Both sides, drop your swords" but Absolute almost did not have any weapons drawn at any instant (except when he cut those arms) :LOL: As far as anyone will see, it was the royal family he drew first.

Last edited:
Supporter
Anyway, I laughed when the king said "Both sides, drop your swords" but Absolute almost did not have any weapons drawn at any instant (except when he cut those arms) :LOL: As far as anyone will see, it was the royal family he drew first.
Would have been even funnier if they translated it as "Both sides, drop your arms!" with one already having gone ahead to do so.
And it's even worse for the king, Absolute has a magic recording tool and everything caught on video, so there's no weaseling out. It's frustrating how rarely that happens, but thankfully this protagonist is not a moron.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Mess with the bull and you get the horn womp womp
I wonder if they gonna adapt the what if timeline before going to the academy arc
It takes place after the original game story. Ark is already dead by now, Wool who has given birth to Arks children decides to go all out and take revenge on everyone involved in his death. This includes the Saint,Hero,Alicia,Maria and idiot prince

Dex-chan lover
Would have been even funnier if they translated it as "Both sides, drop your arms!" with one already having gone ahead to do so.
And it's even worse for the king, Absolute has a magic recording tool and everything caught on video, so there's no weaseling out. It's frustrating how rarely that happens, but thankfully this protagonist is not a moron.
DROP YOUR ARMS :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :kek:

Nice that the MC has things covered :lol:

Fed-Kun's army
I was searching for an old famous phrase about stupidity and stumbled in this interesting article.

Theory of stupidity​

Bonhoeffer’s argument, then, is that stupidity should be viewed as worse than evil. Stupidity has far greater potential to damage our lives. More harm is done by one powerful idiot than a gang of Machiavellian schemers. We know when there’s evil, and we can deny it power. With the corrupt, oppressive, and sadistic, we know where we stand. You know how to take a stand.

But stupidity is much harder to weed out. That’s why it’s a dangerous weapon: Because evil people find it hard to take power, they need stupid people to do their work. Like sheep in a field, a stupid person can be guided, steered, and manipulated to do any number of things. Evil is a puppet master, and it loves nothing so much as the mindless puppets who enable it — be they in the general public or inside the corridors of power.

The lesson from Bonhoeffer is to laugh at those daft, silly moments when in close company. But, we should get angry and scared when stupidity takes reign.

https://bigthink.com/thinking/bonhoeffers-theory-stupidity-evil/

Dex-chan lover
MVeRofC.png

lmfao, that grin is hilarious. bro has no fear, even against the royal family

Users who are viewing this thread