Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I always feel bad for characters like Karen. Doomed to forever be a side character at best, despite only being relegated to being a side character due to forces outside of her control.

Fuck Karen. It's obvious Auger doesn't give a shit about Karen In that way. Still doesn't change the fact that she betrayed him. She agreed to canceling the marriage with him, and agreed to marry the prince so to bad, and tough luck. No matter what the other two think. The relationship between Auger, and Karen is over.
Yes, what a great idea. Why didn't she, a minor, go against the king of the country? Fantastic, I'm sure it would have worked out well for her and her family, with no repercussions at all.

In less sarcastic words: This isn't one of those times where a character sees the MC become a badass and then goes "oh no, I was wrong to throw them away! I'm gonna suck up to them now that they're amazing!" like you're painting it as. She was literally still fawning over him the second he showed back up at the academy, before he even did anything, and while other students were still giving him suspicious looks. Heck, even when Auger's explaining the circumstances to Alice, Karen interjects and wants to talk about always kept her feelings. You are wilding, lmao.

Doesn't matter. He's clearly not interested in her in a romantic way. Also she didn't fight it in any way shape or form. She needs to get lost. It's no different from the ex girlfriend who left him for dead.
It does matter. One makes it so she is a jerk pulling a 2 faced action which is indeed similar to the girl from the previous life if she did agree to those things without coercion, the other is a set of complicated emotions of a kid after being ripped away from the person they were meant to be the closest to outside of their family because of the person was considered defective due to an arbitrary reason that a kid wouldn't understand and thus can't really process.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Karen. It's obvious Auger doesn't give a shit about Karen In that way. Still doesn't change the fact that she betrayed him. She agreed to canceling the marriage with him, and agreed to marry the prince so to bad, and tough luck. No matter what the other two think. The relationship between Auger, and Karen is over.
We read the same manga yes? How did you come to this conclusion?

Fed-Kun's army
I like if my food is big. But as expected that damn burger is too big :lol:

Dex-chan lover
It's surprising Mashiro and Alice recognize both they and Karen respect and or like Auger...
...but at the same time Mashiro vehemently rejects the idea of sharing a man.

What do they think will happen? They all fight and one wins?

Dex-chan lover
IT FUCKING GREW! I SWEAR THEY DID! PAGE 24 SAYS IT ALL! HAHAHAHAHAHA! THEY FUCKING GREW 15 CUP SIZES!

Dex-chan lover
I hope she doesn't stop wearing male clothing. I love the cool beauty types like her. Too bad, with the way this is going, she's going to match his preferences.

Bleh.

Man doesn't know how to diversify.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like Mashiro really is a strong waifu character here and potentially a closet yandere too.

Users who are viewing this thread