Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

bro need to chill with this crazy amount of work, and start doing what every typical scans group does plug the patron or Kofi and start asking for volunteers to join maybe maybe get a website and start uploading 3 to 4 other things once a week make sure he got some ads on the website and BOOM profit

Dex-chan lover
Thank you SO MUCH, this seems like such a heartwarming child-rearing manga with no grooming involved. So happy to see you pick it up, but please pace yourself and don't burn yourself out, we had a 2 year wait, we can wait weeks between chapters if needed as long as it means consistent updates!

Dex-chan lover
bro need to chill with this crazy amount of work, and start doing what every typical scans group does plug the patron or Kofi and start asking for volunteers to join maybe maybe get a website and start uploading 3 to 4 other things once a week make sure he got some ads on the website and BOOM profit
The thing is, I'm not good at working with other people and prefer working alone😂

Dex-chan lover
Cain such a huge sidcon that hearing he do want Diana to get happy married is shocking to his mother. Tbh Cain not minding her getting married as long as its a happy one is great finally a Siscon but hes ok with them been married....

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the upload, it’s been so long since it got updated that I thought it got axed, I’m glad it got picked up (would support but I’m too poor for that :p)

Users who are viewing this thread