Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - At The Grapeyard

Dex-chan lover
lol, the bear statue is getting bitten by a fish. The usual famous statues have a bear with a fish in its mouth so this is an amusing reversal.

Dex-chan lover
The grape juice turned out to actually be grape juice. What a Shyamalanian twist.

Double-page supporter
this chapter makes me want to work on a farm. i know it's not actually like this and farm work is tough and grueling but i want to, it looks so romantic...

Dex-chan lover
this chapter makes me want to work on a farm. i know it's not actually like this and farm work is tough and grueling but i want to, it looks so romantic...
Just depends on what you are farming and the scale of your farm. You'd be surprised how many crops you can grow on even a single acre of land.

Double-page supporter
Just depends on what you are farming and the scale of your farm. You'd be surprised how many crops you can grow on even a single acre of land.
I mean, an acre is pretty big... I think I'd break my back just subsistence farming on one

Dex-chan lover
I mean, an acre is pretty big... I think I'd break my back just subsistence farming on one
Not that big, only a little less than an American football field. But still plenty to farm enough livestock and produce to feed a family with left overs to spare.

Dex-chan lover
Most enthusiastic helper.

He has different priorities on helping certain characters.

The grape juice turned out to actually be grape juice. What a Shyamalanian twist.
Nah. This actually makes sense.

My mum grew up on a farm, so I've worked a bit on various things. Drove a tractor long before legal driving age (although it is legal on private property). The hardest part is that a lot of field and harvesting jobs is that they're very repetitive, so it's easy to hurt your back or get other long lasting problems.

You'd be surprised how many crops you can grow on even a single acre of land.
Do you mean a lot of people have difficulty extrapolating an amount of something over a large area?

Dex-chan lover
Do you mean a lot of people have difficulty extrapolating an amount of something over a large area?
I just meant that most people, who have never grown crops before, don't understand how easy it is to grow a large amount of crops on a small plot of land.

For example a person could easily grow 20lbs of potatos or 10 pounds of tomatoes on a 1x1 meter garden bed.

Dex-chan lover
I just meant that most people, who have never grown crops before, don't understand how easy it is to grow a large amount of crops on a small plot of land.

For example a person could easily grow 20lbs of potatos or 10 pounds of tomatoes on a 1x1 meter garden bed.
Oh, so basically the yield of a crop relative to how many you plant? I read "many crops" as "many plants" rather than "a lot of produce".

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so basically the yield of a crop relative to how many you plant? I read "many crops" as "many plants" rather than "a lot of produce".
It all comes together in the same way. You can plant a lot of plants/crops in a small area and yield a lot of produce. And many people unfamiliar with raising crops don't know this. That's the original intent of my comment.

Users who are viewing this thread