Akuyuu no Ore ga Ponkotsu Kishi wo Miterarenai n da ga, Dou Sewa wo Yakya Ii?~ Madome Gaiden~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - If Only Those Seeking Love Advice Wou…

Dex-chan lover
Another character that appears before their debut in main series.
I don't remember this Sale is guy in LN.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure they're just working on improving their poison resistance with that tea.

He's down so bad...

Her Lord's voice was correct.

And then she opened the Ark of the Covenant.

Oh, it was actually just her cooking. I thought it was another assassination attempt.

Worth it for her smile.

Dex-chan lover
I lovee this series, but the joke about the klutz making awful food/drinks is getting kinda old
Its a cliche indeed, but it works really well here, since we all thought it was another assassination attempt, lol.
Also, i have seen the bad cooking joke a lot, but to create an explosion from how awful your food is? that's a new one.

Dex-chan lover
Homie's gonna stay with his magical toilet for a while after this

I lovee this series, but the joke about the klutz making awful food/drinks is getting kinda old

Honestly, considering he's ALSO ONE it wouldn't surprise me if his comment at the end was genuine (i.e. it taste bad, but NOT INEDIBLE TO HIM)

Which in some way kinda flip this from murderous food into 'a meal for the two of them' as in only those two would be able to stomach this.

Users who are viewing this thread