Alice in Hell - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Fuck You

Fed-Kun's army
What the fuck??? Is that Alice speaking, or has Shu completely gone insane?

Dex-chan lover
Oh, there's the hug. The complete exhaustion after prolonged madness is very well handled here.

Dex-chan lover
One vs 100...

Legend said there are 3 person who has done such a feat...

1. Guts
2. Musashi
3. Shuu

Please continue

Dex-chan lover
He actually hugged him, not sure a good friend or full on retard since he did go there gun blazing, bringing others to death.I'm still feeling bad for them though.

Fed-Kun's army
No idea why they decided to hide Alice's face nor why she got smart all of a sudden.
I think she helped him and they either ran or he and Alice died.

Group Leader
I just keep hoping for a happy end even though there is absolutely no chance it will happen. I love this story. It doesn't even try to create hope and still my soul is being crushed a tiny bit more with every chapter. Just wonderful :)

XL

Dex-chan lover
Shuu getting all kinds of booty, male booty, sex robot booty, female booty. What a chad, my man.

Fed-Kun's army
@Angibot It's explained in ch8. Initially Shuu filled her up with the wrong oil that was rotten, making her dumb. After ch8 transfusion (albeit it was interrupted) Alice was slowly getting back to her normal programming as a PTSD treatment doll.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nitouryu yeah i remember that she was dumb because her fluids were rotten but even after being filled with the good thing she still felt stupid (way less than before) until this chapter.

Contributor
If the sixth volume follows the seven-chapter order it's been doing in the past, then next chapter will be our last one.

Ah, man. It's almost over.
7 years and I can finally cross one manga from my list.

Users who are viewing this thread