Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Preparations and Crêpes

Dex-chan lover
In case you didn't click through to the credits page, we'll be releasing one of the remaining 4 chapters of this series every Sunday for the next four weeks, finishing on December 24, to coincide with the first anniversary of when we released our first new chapters last year. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work. Looking forward to the remaining chapters of this chill, sweet ride.

Ah... Cat ears. There's a reason why the classics are the classics...

I guess... I guess it would be too much to hope for a maid outfit?

Dex-chan lover
purposefully ignores countdown timer :wtf:

Too many good pics from this one. I kinda felt like she looked older than usual though? Along with the reference to the cultural festival highlighting the huge chasm between their life experiences, I'd be expecting waay more incoming drama...were there not only a handful of chapters left.

Dex-chan lover
God damn.....
PsKYegz.png

Dex-chan lover
In case you didn't click through to the credits page, we'll be releasing one of the remaining 4 chapters of this series every Sunday for the next four weeks, finishing on December 24, to coincide with the first anniversary of when we released our first new chapters last year. Thanks for coming along for the ride!
NOOOOOO I LOVE THIS SERIES, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the hard work.

I am so excited XD

That said, if you are interested in a new project after this, can I recommend "Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai"

It only has 9 chapters left, so it'd be a good project if you are interested

Group Leader
NOOOOOO I LOVE THIS SERIES, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END :meguuusad:
It ended in March of this year, we were just working through the backlog :haa:
Thank you for the hard work.

I am so excited XD

That said, if you are interested in a new project after this, can I recommend "Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai"

It only has 9 chapters left, so it'd be a good project if you are interested
There is already another series in the pipeline :02:

Fed-Kun's army
thank you so much for the hard work, cant wait for the last chapter kinda sad it's end but I'm happy

Users who are viewing this thread