Alice-san Chi no Iroribata - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Alice-san and Iroribata

Perfect manga. The main characters were yearning to feel how they felt when they were kids. The feeling of safety, home, fullness. As time went on they realized everything around them was changing. Only in the company of eachother did they feel this feeling. They didn’t want to make the mistake this feeling leaving because of the love, they wanted the feeling forever but they also wanted to be together. Great manga amazing art, never drawn out, perfect.

Dex-chan lover
It's a bit unnecessary to ask but I kind of wish we got an epilogue that showed them till they grew old together.
I don't know, it just feel like a perfect fit for this series for me 😅

Nonetheless, it was really good ending :thumbsup:
Looking forward to more of the author's work!

Group Leader
Thank you guys at Sho Habby Scans Group, for letting us read this Warm and Cozy series we've come to love. You've done a Wonderful and Amazing job localizing this series, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Cheers and Happy Holidays.

Fed-Kun's army
This officially marks the end of Alice-san Chi no Iroribata.

Exactly A year ago now, Sho Habby Scans published it’s first two chapters, Chapters 10 and 11 of this series. There were only three of us back then: me, Frank, and Awh.

Now, a year later, with over twenty staff members, nine ongoing series, and nearly two hundred chapters uploaded, that time feels very, very far away.

I learned to typeset because I wanted this series to get the love it deserves. I then learned to redraw as well, just for Alice, when Frank got too busy to keep working on it. This series dragged me into the world of scanlation, and will forever hold a special place to me for it.

The last year has been a blast. I would like to specially thank Frank and Mike for tutoring me in the early days and shaping me into the scanlator I am today, I could not have done it without you guys. Thank you for your patience and the great tutoring you’ve both offered me. I also need to thank awh, whom I’ve also dragged into the world of scanlation along with me. Thank you for indulging me on this small series. I’m infinitely glad Alice got a translator as wonderful as you.

And finally, thank you, readers, for coming along for this ride and for all the support you throw our way. It means more than you could ever imagine.

Sayonara, Alice-san.

On that note, Happy Holidays everyone! We'll be slowing down uploads during the next two weeks, so see you next year!
Thx man, you made my life better bringing this manga to us!

Dex-chan lover
Quite a fitting and intimate end, both as a story and as a scanlation project. Real cozy, stuff that makes you wanna bundle up with someone. No way those extra pages are doodles, they're complete and blessed images fr.

Users who are viewing this thread