All's Nice! - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Well, I couldn't predict where this would go. Not a fan of cheating or open relationships personally (it sounds like it could be the latter instead of the former), but I'll keep reading because the characters are pretty ridiculous and make me laugh. Oh Bora is refreshingly straightforward, and Da Seulgi is obviously repressed. Plus, long-distance relationships, even open ones, probably won't last.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain what does she meant when she said I've muscle down there too...
(. I'm too dumb to understand this ) 😔

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone explain what does she meant when she said I've muscle down there too...
(. I'm too dumb to understand this ) 😔
She's saying her insides feel good to touch because the muscles there are strong and can apply nice amounts of pressure and whatnot.

Also no idea what Oh Bora's goal there was, she just announced "wanting to help me cheat on my gf" which is not something people usually want to get involved in, she could've said it was an open thing but she kept pushing just that she had a gf.

Dex-chan lover
If she’s cheating, then she’s scum.
If it’s an open relationship then okay…
If she’s under the wrong impression, and this so called long distance girlfriend is actually a friend that rejected her or never saw her that way, well I wouldn’t be surprised… she seems like an idiot who would misunderstand like she did with Miss MC

ANYWHOOOOO
Yeah I’m here for the lewd, so despite Butch being a person with a wack personality, hurry up and screw again

Tho I can’t see it becoming an actual relationship. They don’t seem compatible in that way

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

by saying that her and her girlfriend are in a "situation", im guessing thats bora refusing to acknowledge the fact that it didnt work out and that it isnt actually a "long-distance relationship" and is instead the girlfriend maybe trying to distance herself?

Dex-chan lover
She's saying her insides feel good to touch because the muscles there are strong and can apply nice amounts of pressure and whatnot.
Yeah, to add on to this, it's kind of a stereotypical butch lesbian brag. Like maybe so stereotypical at this point that it'd be uncommon to see somebody say it in real life except jokingly.

It's really uncommon to see butch characters in Korean GL stories, but the author of this one really went all out on hitting the stereotypical checkboxes, which is kind of refreshing ironically.

Dex-chan lover
Now I remember why I tend to avoid stories with the Korean flag...
brother in christ, are you ok? did you read to much japanese manga ? the fact that you think this one story is enough to not read morean manhwa then wtf do you even read? there is this type of story in EVERY MEDIUM! the manga some authors made is not even on the level of stupidity and insanity as this one!

and the only reason i say this is because manga is the one that is more translated to see wirdo stuff in it

Dex-chan lover
While everyone is giving all the long comments and opinions here... I thought the butch was taller than Seulgi.😯

Users who are viewing this thread