Almark - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Oath

Dex-chan lover
Humiliation! ( in quake 3 voice)

Im sure Tork wont get any funny ideas later.
I don't know. Even though Tork doesn't act like nobility like anyone actually does, he might feel pressured to keep it, especially if word gets back to his family about the oath he took. Still, it's a bit early to make a call

Damn. I wish this chapter had started off from where the last one ended. Half of it was setting up the fight that they already started to do previously.

Dex-chan lover
Ain't no way a fencing foil can yeet someone like that

9399963363_c51ee4845e_o.jpg

Contributor
That should ease up Tork's massive tsun for Almark.
Hoping for more dere (in a friendly way of course) from here onwards. 🤭

Dex-chan lover
They’re fencing without helmets. I’m surprised nobody lost an eyeball yet. Most likely that part of the rule.

Still I guess it was good that nobody was scummy enough to intentionally do that. None of the kids are irredeemable (yet). Perhaps they’re all be good friends later.

Dex-chan lover
He put a check on that arrogant student. He probably won't do anything stupid, because he already swore by his noble family's name. Dunno about his henchmen though.

Dex-chan lover
They’re fencing without helmets. I’m surprised nobody lost an eyeball yet. Most likely that part of the rule.

Still I guess it was good that nobody was scummy enough to intentionally do that. None of the kids are irredeemable (yet). Perhaps they’re all be good friends later.
guess you missed the panel where that noble ass aimed for his face

Users who are viewing this thread