Almost Friends - Ch. 2 - The Rain and Her Tears

Group Leader
@jesgt

Rabbit girl was like 'yo how were your cat's shots' but Fox girl only mentioned her dogs shots. Then fox girl goofed and was like 'haha they went well...' but rabbit girl knows they can't have been, because she never mentioned that lol. tl;dr: fox girl tried to cover for a lie but ended up exposing herself instead

honestly she's making it worse. ahhh sometimes its hard to get through to someone when you force it. can't wait for them to talk it out. hopefully it wouldnt take long for them to be on good terms. thank you for fast update!

Dex-chan lover
I feel soooo bad for her being treated so poorly over something so trivial. Why must people be so cruel? ;-;

The people calling her ugly need their eyes checked, she is adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I’m super looking forward to the rest of this! Tysm for translatinf

Dex-chan lover
ughhh really hate assholes and that school is full of them... I hope there are more good people out there and not just the main characters.

Fed-Kun's army
Qingchuan, while well-meaning, the whole class photo debacle was your fault...
You even started that day by throwing your drink at her.
You do deserve every bit of her ire until you give her a proper apology.

Love the collective scolding. Everyone knows who you are talking about, whether you mention it or not, and it'll just draw more attention.
You go for the people doing something, like the guys lurking by the door.

This series is nice and all but I don't want rabbit to end up with fox. Selfish pushy girl continuing to be selfish and pushy and getting what she wants is annoying.

@jellybones Pushy? Definitely. Selfish? Ummmm... I don’t think I have seen her do anything selfish yet. But either way your opinion might change, this is the just beginning after all, give her a chance to develop

Wow I'm in love with this!
But i doubt it will go the yuri route.. It will be friends route I guess

Users who are viewing this thread