Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

New chapters at the speed of light!! Thank you so much for the translation!

Every time I open Mangadex a new chapter has popped up.

Thank you for the (extremely fast) translations 😄

I would like to take a moment and let the group of people who are providing us with these translations so fast with some appreciation. I can only imagine how much effort goes into getting everything ready for us readers and we're truly grateful!

It has only just realised recently I think maybe yesterday but you already translate so much oh my gosh you must be tired thank you so much for update you're my angel

Thank you so much for the translation! Omg 11 chapters in so little time ? I am blessed 😭😭
And yeah I really want to know why duke doesn't even remember he slept with someone lol

Fed-Kun's army
So.....is it his father's child or his own?

This made me remember my own family...
Once my grampa died, two people appeared on our door saying they were his children as well.
The two were as old as my cousins and they had different mothers.... it was quite a surprise...
My grandma wanted to unbury the body, so she could kill him with her own hands! XD
If you are having and affair and made a few children... please warn your official family before you die, so they can kill you will their own hands! XD

Aggregator gang
When they mentioned 'blood test' i thought it would be something alchemy-like, but, lol

Dex-chan lover
@Azure_1802 Yeah, fantasy alchemy vs real world alchemy. They use real world alchemy and that is just too boring.

Users who are viewing this thread