Am I Your Daughter? - Vol. 1 Ch. 12

@Emerald_mage she acts like shes 8 still even though shes 18 inside. How did she even come to the conclusion that they were lying? there is no previous mention of her suspecting them over an event that happened and theyve been treating her nicely the whole time. I get traumna but even then she doesnt seem to be that extremely affected by it to the point where even after being protected multiple times like she just distrusts everyone. And they asked for a little blood which is literally the thing that they were asking for shes actually stupid lmao

@Hey3210
It might be a little exaggerated but she has extreme trust issues because of a man who literally was all smiles until he was continuously beating her for the good part of 11 years. Also, at the very end when the man promised her the freedom she always wanted he then killed her dashing any hope in the process. And if you remember the count was also some kind of a saviour because unless the scars she has on her body were from before the time travel she was beaten at the orphanage too.
My point is I think she is very justified in being extremely wary to people who she had literally just met and were acting almost like when she had first met the count, nice and affectionate.

@Emerald_mage I missed the part about the orphanage that makes a lot more sense now and i didn't consider a lot of the other things. Thank you now I can enjoy the story a lot more as things have cleared up

Users who are viewing this thread