Ama ama Cinderella - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 4 patissiers

Dex-chan lover
I'm not very good with Japanese terms but if their names are associated to fruits then from my limited knowledge I know Ichigo would mean Strawberry so curious if anyone else that reads this would provide me their fruit names & personalities. Looking forward to the next chapter since I like the art-style and I don't get tired of reading harem manga. Thanks again for the translations.

Group Leader
I'm not very good with Japanese terms but if their names are associated to fruits then from my limited knowledge I know Ichigo would mean Strawberry so curious if anyone else that reads this would provide me their fruit names & personalities. Looking forward to the next chapter since I like the art-style and I don't get tired of reading harem manga. Thanks again for the translations.
ICHIGO = STRAWBERRY
MOMO = PEACH
RINGO = APPLE
MIKAN = MANDARIN

Dex-chan lover
I found a problem at page 54: It should be absolutely can't, not can't absolutely. Absolutely is the adverb, so it makes sense for it to be before the verb. In page 55, the T's should it's.

Anyway, this is actually pretty funny. I feel sorry for everyone in this situation, none of them asked for this. Minori just wanted to buy cakes for his sister man. He literally didn't apply for this job. Those 4 girls are gonna be quite a handful to deal with...

Dex-chan lover
girl trips, fall on guy
guy's hand accidentally touch girl's boob
girl automatically call police even though it was her fault

God, I hate setups like this, it's so fucking stupid! Plus, dude should have just stood his ground and try to talk it out instead of running away like an guilty person!

Dex-chan lover
sigh one day I'll break the cycle of reading cliche harem but today is not that day...I think

Huh feels like a ripoff of Goddess Cafe

COLLEGE STUDENT, 19 y/o, look like an elementary kid to me, even though I rarely go outside due to my work at home, I can properly greet people easily, sigh... another beta male on harem manga.

Users who are viewing this thread