AMA - KRONIX

Group Leader
@kronix What's your favorite manga? Or maybe if it's too hard to choose one, a small list, or a favorite or two from some different genres.
I've always been curious what kinds of manga the infamous Kronix enjoys, lol

Dex-chan lover
On the contrary, @kronix what manga do you despise most? One which makes you bloodthirsty to scratch the creator's throat out and reset the day to do it all over again!

Dex-chan lover
@Bainhardt

I think one of my favorites manga would be

https://mangadex.org/title/1023/inari-konkon-koi-iroha

If you are like me and many other people and ignore the main couple, you see a very fun and complicated relationship unfold with the main characters brother and one of the main characters (the fox goddess). A very good read to the end and very satisfactory. Excellent character development and relationship developments, that doesn't just happen at the last fucking chapter.

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

This is a tricky question since I believe most of us tend to forget distasteful memories... but from what I can remember and my dropped list I think they would have to be

Working!!
World's End Harem
and there was one more that is not under my dropped list which I can clearly remember, it was about a very shy guy MC that ends up liking this one girl, and the girl may/may not have romantic feelings for one of her friends... anyways the story is a complete garbage mess and of course the manga ends up getting axed or something about transferring publishers, anyways it ends up getting PCED the fuck out and good riddance tbh. The mc was beta self cucking till the last chapter all like "might as well make myself happy by making the girl happy by trying to hook her up with her friend" or some shit like that. I dont know why authors make such fucking self cucking male MCs, like what the fuck?

@421cookies

from what I know (when people @me while mentioning how they have achieved some sort of victory by blocking me) about 5 to 10 people maybe it's been a while. But do remember that these people that claim to "block" me always end up mentioning me or even @me for whatever the fuck reason involving me in their conversation and even personally attacking me when I don't even do anything to them.

the list might be longer from the people that just ignore/block. I do wanna say though for every person that attacks me and blocks me or w/e there are 5 or so people adding me to their friend lists, asking me for recommendations where the male lead character doesnt act like a fucking beta. So many friends around these parts :)

Users who are viewing this thread