Amachin wa Jishou ♂ - Vol. 11 Ch. 57 - Sauna ♂

Dex-chan lover
Okay but who is Tacchan getting paired with? Everyone seems to have a pairing except him. Hurry up and introduce another character so he’s not alone forever. :meguuusad:
I mean...if we want all characters to have a paring then the only choice would be the class prez ig since it'd be two birds one stone.

But...eh. That doesn't really feel right.

Dex-chan lover
It always annoys me when people are wearing towels or swimsuits in the sauna. You are always naked in a proper sauna, bringing a small towel to sit on. As for censoring, that's what steam clouds are for!

Dex-chan lover
It always annoys me when people are wearing towels or swimsuits in the sauna. You are always naked in a proper sauna, bringing a small towel to sit on. As for censoring, that's what steam clouds are for!
But they are recording it...

Amachin even says they can cut out a part if it was too personal.

Pretty sure their account would get banned if they uploaded them all naked during the competition. ._.

Group Leader
Honey wake up, new Amachin chapter just dropped

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This was meant to be a video/stream.
Buddy ol' pal, we have to follow legal guidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread