Amagase-kun wa Amayaka Shite Kurenai.

The artstyle is so good, but why must this boy be such a jerk? This whole
fake girlfriend
troupe is cliché, but it still amazes me how it can end even more
absurd
with each manga published

I'd give this a try, but in all honesty, I've read that exact same description enough times before with different names and have so many manga I'm currently reading already that I just can't be bothered to pick up this "generic romance manga #3012."

He’s the definition of trash. She’s the definition of stupid. And that’s all.

@Naile Alright my friend.... Spoil me, I don't want to get crazy after reading this lol
Like is he ur typical Playboy who'll sleep with any girl as long as there's a hole, then makes the FL like him?? And ur average virgin FL who's all 'Im different' but then falls for him.??

@Multistanzzz
Basically yeah lol He’s a playboy who thinks relationships are troublesome (so why date then???), she says ‘I’m confident I won’t fall for you’ and they immediately start dating. There’s literally no flow in that conversation, but it happens somehow

Lmao I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this is your average trash story with insanely fast progression with the usual childhood friend who starts to make a move when they realize the girl they like is inlove with someone else lol

Users who are viewing this thread