Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 100 - The Ideal Model

Three million yen for something so diaphanous?! Wakamiya's lucky she didn't drip any blood on it after biting her finger that badly, because I don't think you could get bloodstains out of that particular material without damaging it.

Incidentally, if the mangaka follows the principle of Chekhov's Gun, the black-haired girl introduced in the previous chapter may very well end up being one of the models they're looking for. Edo saying that her body was better than any of the models they encountered and Wakamiya dismissing her as a "nameless girl" make it even more likely. Since they've already found Monika Lang, I'm guessing the girl is Sirius.

(Yes, I know she introduced herself as Adele Muller, but "Sirius" is most likely a stage name.)

Let's see how this pans out.

Thanks for the update!

I like how he broke out in hives due to touching plastic boobs. And the models pout as she is forcefully removed from the viewing area.

Group Leader
@Assam I have to say that this manga might have that principal. Then again, this manga has changed tactics and stories so often to keep its wackiness. I can't say for sure we will be seeing the lesbian again. Maybe she'll pop up as a model.

@Pinealoupe Both of you could be right.

@Tbird90677 Once you get touched, you can't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread