Amai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 103 - Sirius

Double-page supporter
Well, the theory that Sirus was Adelle turned out to be correct. Was she genuinely pissed at Edo for catching the kid in the act, or was she just trying to make a scene so they wouldn't find out who she really was?

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian
Thanks for your work as usual!

Either she'll just outright admit to it, or she's gonna try to pull the wool over his eyes, likely unsuccessfully. I'm interested in seeing how this goes.

Thanks for another great update.

Damn, when Edo throws down he really throws down.

I wonder if Sirius uses her looks while the kids steal from everyone.

Edo could measure a woman's body from a single glimpse, no wonder he need to recheck her facial feature to make sure it's SIRIUS the real thing. but still leave a question how she change her voice and what's the motives hanging in my mind. double identity? a spy? whoa the guesses will go wild, I'm curious.

Dex-chan lover
Edo has to have some Sirius (couldn't resist) muscles, martial arts or not.

From a sitting position, throwing a small child behind him, forward several feet onto the stage.

Assuming anywhere from 50lbs to 70lbs kid, that's a tremendous amount of force required.

Thanks for the chapter, @saintguardian !

That scene where Sirius/Adele smacks Edo on his face with a bra kind of bothers me, mainly because it makes it appear that she's upset that he foiled the robbery attempt by one of her charges.

It's pretty likely that she had nothing to do with the caper, and that her irritation actually stems from the fact that Edo disrupted the show with his antics, but I can't help but think of her reaction as the lingerie equivalent of a glove-slap challenge declaration.

Dex-chan lover
As I'm a PR for this series, I’ll say this:
I haven't read anything more than the rest of you! I swear it!

My thoughts...

Nah, plainly she gives all of her modeling money to keep the children safe and help them in the orphanage.
Either that or she's WAY worse, and is the leader of a child crime syndicate like Fagan and the Artful Dodger.
I'm betting on her being some version of a Saint/guardian to the kids... @saintguardian

Group Leader
@biznizz Can I use your comment? The dice gods have chosen you.

@JohnnE Thank you for posting. Always glad to see people taking time to comment.

@BanditHadron Next chapter will be a good one. It shows the title for the upcoming arc and THAT one is a doozy.

@Tbird90677 You don't know the half of it because Edo goes all in. Think about police brutality. Also, the next chapter shows a lot about what the kids think she does.

@sneezemonkey Sorry to see you go. Please at least read part of the next chapter because the titles for the next volume is there. That way you can see when the next arc is going to occur.

@theowww Maybe she's a double agent pulling off duty as a model to get into places others don't gain access to.

@SunSun I'm just glad I haven't read anything related to a Sirius Black joke. Harry Potter jokes are terrible. I'm more curious as to if he managed to put his full strength into measuring women. I would hate to see the damage.

@Kaios Just wait, the next few chapters are gonna... throw you.

@BirohVlad Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate everyone who takes their time to comment and let me know how well I am doing.

@Assam I personally think that it's the latter before I finished the next chapter. Yes, I finished it yesterday and waiting for the proofreaders' work to be done. I do work my proofreaders hard! I think she is a die-hard professional and wants to show the artists her commitment to their hard work.

@Seraphus It's true that you don't read ahead besides a few days of the rest of the readers. I just find it odd that you have to admit this for several chapters now. Makes me suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian Hey, it only matters if I'm right, right?
But this manga has all the tropes, so you never know where it'll go! Which, actually, I love about it.

Users who are viewing this thread